The Young Boy

                                                              Chapter 1

         "Mom, why don't you believe in me. What I'm telling you about your boyfriend is true," the handsome young boy told his mother.  
       "You're just saying that because you  don't really like him. You just want to break us apart," the mother answered her son.
       "No, mom I'm really telling you the truth, your boyfriend is cheating on you. I saw Alex at the corner, he was mercilessly beating up his other girlfriend. So many people witnessed how bad he was, and they all pitied the poor woman. There was even a man who tried to help her. Only your boyfriend hit him first, and he got knocked down. So he mercilessly took her once more back to his house. Nobody dared to help her again.  And we all saw him kicked her from behind and the woman fell on the floor inside his house. I"m trying to save you from him. I'm not lying mom."
       But his mom just looked at him for a moment. Sensing that his mom did not believe her. He thought of a plan. He wanted to save his mom from her boyfriend. He didn't want to see his mom get hurt in the hands of Alex. "I'm leaving mom. I'm asking Aunt Christine to help me find Dad in Manila. I'm sure he'll like me because I'm a good boy and handsome just like him."
       "No son, you're not going anywhere," she told her son.
       The mother was left all alone. She didn't know what to do. Should she run after her son or just wait for his return. She sat on the bench outside her house. She waited and waited for his son, but he never returned. Hours passed but still no sign of him. She cried in fear that her son will no longer come back to their house. She thought hard about what her son told her. Was he telling the truth? She decided to go to her boyfriend's house and find out the truth.
       The young boy was so worried about her mom that he decided to go on with his plan and see his aunt. After hearing the boy's story about how her sister's boyfriend she immediately agreed. She too wanted to save her sister from him. Together they went to the port and bought a ticket for Manila.
  
       On board the ship, his aunt decided to sleep in their cabin. The boy got a little impatient and decided to look around the ship they were boarding. Outside he saw a tall man. "Ah... sir is this ship really going for Manila huh?" he asked looking up at him.
       "Yeah, of course this ship is going for Manila, why are you asking me, huh? Who are you with...?" the tall man answered the young boy.
       "Good. I really want to reach Manila as soon as I can," happily he answered him. After thanking him he immediately left him and decided to go around and look some more.     
       That boy's really cute, the tall man thought smiling at him as he walked away from him. I've got to eat first, I'm feeling slightly hungry. He walked towards a restaurant inside and ate. While he was eating he also watched TV. He really enjoyed his food. And after he drank the Coke in his glass, he immediately stood up and left the restaurant. Slowly, he walked around the luxury ship. He was walking towards his cabin when he heard something nearby.


    Chapter 2


       "Hey kid who are you with,?" asked one mariner to the young boy.
       "I'm with my Aunt but she's still sleeping so I decided to look around," he answered quickly looking up at him.
       "Hey young boy, it's you again," he said smiling at him near the mariner.
       "Do you know him?" the mariner asked the tall man.
       "Not really," he answered. "We just met here on this ship." Suddenly another mariner called the first mariner and asked him to come with me. He hesitated looking at the young boy he was talking to. 
       "Are you sure you're with your Aunt huh?" he asked once more.
       "Yeah, I am," his quick reply.
       "Don't worry about this young boy sir," the tall man said. "I'll take care of him. I'll walk him back to his aunt."
       "Thanks," feeling relieved, the mariner said and immediately left the two.
       "It's nice to see you again Mister," the young boy said and looked up at the tall handsome man.
       "It's nice to see you once again too young boy," he replied smiling looking down on his handsome face. size. "Come I'll walk you back to your aunt."
        He agreed. They walked together walking back to the little boy's cabin with his aunt. They passed the tall man's cabin first so he pointed it to him. "This is my cabin."
        "Really, can I come inside first and see it huh?" he asked.
         "Of course. By the way where's your cabin huh?" he asked immediately. The young boy pointed to it. It was five doors away from his. He then took the young boy inside his cabin.
       After they got inside the cabin, the little boy sat on the bed. He looked around the room for a moment. He gave him some biscuits and he immediately started eating it. "Thanks really, this is delicious. By the way I'm Tom," the boy introduced himself.
       "Huh, your name is Tom, really?" he asked as he looked down on the young boy's handsome face.
       "Yes, my name is Tom, Tom Wilson."
       The tall man eyed the young boy for a moment. "What's the name of your mother, then?" he asked, thoroughly looking at his face.
       "Mari, Maria Wilson. I really want to see my dad Henry so I asked my Aunt Christine to accompany me to see him in Manila," he said. "Ah... you... what's your name, huh?"
       "I'm Henry, Henry Wells," he answered fast and smiling. "So your my son with Maria, huh"
       "Really you're my father, you're not lying, you're not making fun of me!" he said looking up to him expectantly.
       Henry immediately hugged his son, the son he had been looking for. "I traveled here and looked everywhere for you. I had been looking for you for a long time. I lost hope and I thought I'll never see you. So I decided to board the ship and sail back for Manila," he said joyfully to his son.
       Suddenly the two heard some noise from outside the cabin. Henry immediately opened the door to see what was going on.
       "Henry, yeah it's you!. What are you doing in this ship that I heard my son boarded?" she asked. "Are you taking my son away from me huh?" she said and stared at Henry.
       "Why don't you come inside my cabin first so we could talk this over," Henry said calmly.
       Maria immediately went inside the cabin and saw Tom sitting on the bed.
       "Tom, forgive me now, son. I know now that Alex was cheating on me. You see... I already broke up with him. Come home with me son, please forgive me. You still love me, don't you son?" she asked holding her son's hands.
       "Of course I love you mom but I don't want to go home, I mean not now. I want to be with my dad. I'm going with him to Manila."
       "You, you cheated on me before and now you're taking my son away from me. I was the one who took good care of him. You can't just take him away from me anytime you want!" she said angrily looking at Henry.
       "How many times do I have to tell you that I never cheated on you. Up to now I still do not know what you're talking about. You never gave me the chance to explain and you left me as if I never meant anything to you," he said. "I  looked for you, but I just couldn't find you anywhere I searched. Fortunately, I heard from my friend that I had you pregnant, and that we have a seven-year old son now. Again I never cheated on you!"
       "Really, but what about that girl I saw you kissing a beautiful girl at the Mall back then," she answered.
       "Hey brother, you've got guests, are they your friends, huh?"
       "Maria looked back at the voice and she was stunned at what she saw. "What did you call Henry again, brother, huh?" she asked.
       "Yes, Henry is my older brother, why?" she asked curiously and smiling.
       "Really, the two of you are family, you're his younger sister. I thought..."
                                                                
       "Yeah, I'm sure his my brother, why am I not pretty enough to be the sister of this handsome man, huh?" she answered smiling and looking at her brother.
       "I saw you kissing her in her cheeks at the Mall. I really thought you cheated on me," she said unable to look straight at Henry.
       "That's not important anymore. What matters most is that you know the truth now. Did you really broke up with your boyfriend, huh. What's your plan now.." Henry said smiling at Maria.
       "What do you mean, what's your plan, huh?" she asked Henry.
       "I mean... why don't you just go with us to Manila, with our son," he offered.
       "Mom, I really don't want to go home, I want to be with my dad. If you really love me, then you're going with us."
       "Come over here, maybe my hug will help you decide," Henry said smiling and embraced Maria. Slowly, Maria hugged Henry back and looked up to his face.
       Overjoyed, the young boy looked at his parents embracing each other.
       "I still love you, I never stopped loving Maria. You know the truth now, you know now that I never cheated on you. The three of us can stay in my cabin. Come with us to Manila and start as a family, a real happy family."
       "Come on mom say yes to dad," the young boy butted in smiling.
       "Okay... okay if that will make you happy son..." she answered smiling.
       Because of the boy, Maria and Henry found each other once again. And now they are sailing away to become a family, a happy and loving family.  

                                               End